1. HOW DOES IT LOOK LIKE & WHAT’S IT MADE FROM?
Khadi Vitalising Hair Oil belongs to the group of exclusive products mainly designed for Oil Hair Treatment. The producer managed to create an elegant bottle which, at the same time, adds the element of the Orient to the design.
Khadi contains the array of well-composed natural oils:
- Amla – slows down hair greying and strengthens hair bulbs. Thanks to this, hair is firmly rooted in a follicle and stops falling out.
- Bringraj Oil – intensifies the action of Amla, it strengthens hair bulbs, regenerates the scalp and accelerates hair growth.
- Brahmi Oil – another Ayurvedic herb that strengthens hair and facilitates its healthy growth.
- Sesame Seed Oil – known for its features that counteract hair frizz. It helps with maintaining the proper level of hair and scalp hydration, prevents water loss.
- Castor Oil – takes care of the scalp, heals and eases all irritations, eliminates dandruff. Considerably accelerates hair growth.
- Coconut Oil – recognised for its anti-dehydrating action. It creates an occlusive layer on the strands that protects hair and counteracts damages.
- Rosemary Oil – keeps the scalp in good health, balances sebum production, leaves hair clean and provides volume boost.
- Carrot Seed Oil – contains a huge concentration of beta-carotene, therefore, it slows down hair ageing processes, counteracts excessive hair loss and brittleness, adds flexibility
2. WHAT TYPE OF HAIR IS GOING TO LIKE THE COSMETIC?
Although the oil is recommended for all hair types, the owners of falling out, weakened and dehydrated hair will take the most of the cosmetic. The product’s action is to strengthen hair bulbs and accelerate the growth of hair.
Thanks to the systematic use of the oil to hair and the scalp, you can finally grow baby hair that gradually increases the thickness of the hairdo.
3. HOW TO USE IT?
The oil has to be applied to hair (to the entire length, without rinsing it off) in order to deliver shine and vitality to strands almost instantly. Unfortunately, the intensive smell of the oil, which resembles more of a shop selling seasoning rather than a hair cosmetic, discourages from using the product. For that reason, the best solution is putting the oil onto hair and the scalp, and removing the oil after a particular period (after at least two hours, maximum – overnight). In this way, we will get rid of the unpleasant smell of Khadi.
4. WHAT’S THE EFFECT IT BRINGS ABOUT?
Just after the first application of Khadi oil, hair becomes shiny and silky to the touch. Systematic use of the oil (best if put on twice a day) helps make hair thicker and increases its volume optically (hair starts rising up at the roots). The clean scalp also adds lightness to the hair, therefore, it’s no longer heavy nor flat.
5. WHY IS IT RECOMMENDED?
The fact that Khadi hair oil is rated high is owned to the very good results it gives. The oil effectively and fast counteracts hair loss, strengthens hair bulbs, adds shine and conditions the strands. Moreover, the product is easy to be applied thanks to the precise pipette. 100 ml of the cosmetic lasts long.
- the smell since it’s very intensive and some people simply mightn’t be able to use it to perform Oil Hair Treatment
- the glass pipette; although it’s very precise, you have to be careful not to make it fall out from your hands by accident and break